Friday 31 December 2010

A new dawn, a new day, a new year and a new duck.

Seem to be getting there. I moved the duck food and drinking water to where they seem to be happier, and both ate and dunked heads and drank from the water. Our original duck had not eaten anything since the other one disappeared, and Smoky Robinson therefore hadnt worked out where the food and water was, as he is following her around. So that was a relief. We still had the same runaround to get him into bed. But this time it was me that grabbed him and got soaked in the process!
So tis New Years Eve. The time for making resolutions. Why is it we are expected to do so and promise we will do things we dont like, and dont want to do? Well mine are I am NOT going to stop drinking, eating what I want, not eating what I dont want. So there. One I will try hard with is doing more housework.....Mainly so it doesnt pile up and swamp me.
I hope we all get what we would like from 2011.
Health, a bit more wealth, and lots of happiness.

No comments: