Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Last Supper!

Taken at 3.45p.m. today, a wee blue tit stocks up for the night.

Snow report. More of the same for most of the day. Probably two foot of it now.

We had the snow plough this afternoon. What good it did - not a lot - it goes so fast. Big tractor with a pointed plough effort on the front. Went up then down, the few of us who live on this road and dont just use it as a short cut then had to go down to the bottom of our drives and remove the snow that the plough has cast to it's side......so we can get out and use the road. Hooray.

Mike walked the half mile to the village to get the paper. I cleaned and placed my decs aroond and aboot. These are the Santas, snowmen and reindeer which are about 18 inches tall. I will do a picture when I have decided they are to stay where I have positioned them. Hopefully we will get the tree this Saturday and the rest of the stuff out. I usually decorate our stairs as it has a lovely banister.

Do I sound organised and calm? Well I am not. I havent done the cards, havent got anywhere with buying of costly gifts. Just considering whether to panic now or later.

No comments: