Sunday 16 January 2011

My chair!

Sometimes.
Today I set about the office. Why do we keep all these cables for computers long gone? Bits of printers, mobile phones, boy did I have fun. Having said that there is still a box with bits of cables in, someone, somewhere might be able to make use of them. I will put them on freecycle and see what happens. Bills from ten years ago now in a pile for shredding. Paper recycling box full to the brim and a dustbin bag quickly tied and put in the bin before I change my mind.
By the time I had finished (3p.m.) there was even room for a plant on top of the filing cabinet.
Just have to vacuum the floor now.
Well, the ducks 'found' the pond. Just as I was putting them to bed. They were having such fun I left them to it for a while. Mike had cleaned it out and re-filled it, so they could see the bottom, whether this made all the difference I know not. He had also cleaned out their house and put fresh straw in. Eventually they went in and I could shut them up for the night.
Then it was time for me to come back in the warm and relax.
If I could find somewhere to sit.

No comments: