Monday 17 January 2011

A good sign!

I have energy! The library - cleaned, and the shelves I moved into the snug, now back where they belong.

The 'new' t.v. unit in the sun room.
The really good sign - a beautiful sunset at the end of a beautiful sunny, windless day.

And the ducks finally moved away from my patio window and enjoyed the pond.



Smoky Robinson in the pond, Jemima encouraging him. She goes in and goes berserk, there water everywhere, wings beating against the surface, whereas I think he is a bit of a wimp.




I also finished the office and cleaned it. All ready for Mike to carry on with my tax return.
Which he has finished and submitted. This was the financial year where we put the house on the market, so there was a lot of money spent on repairs here and there and we were turning away bookings for viewings, with fingers crossed for a sale, hence the loss of profit. So - I dont have to fork out a lot to the tax man. (But still a bit depressing to actually see the figures.)
And fingers crossed we havent missed something major.....
I should also mention - it being a good day - that we havent had the heating on. My little signalman thing says the oil tank is still at 9 which is one down from full. Despite the horrendous winter we have had our oil consumption is still not as bad as last year. Dont ask - I dont know the answer.
Most days I dont even understand the questions. So -a good day.



1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love that - I don't know the question, answer, the reasoning, the estimate, explanation or anything!!
L.x.