Thursday 4 November 2010

Guess its now Winter!

Sith on the bed, Puzzle on the floor by my chair. And Min on another chair.
This is my boudoir. More like a bed sit! Piles of magazines all around, my table of orchids, some flowering, some resting, one about to flower again which I am very proud of as I have never managed that before. The grey packages are Christmas presents for the extended family, waiting to be rewrapped and posted. This is where I come in the evening to read said magazines and to watch the t.v. when there is anything worth watching. Read a book. And work on my laptop. Oh, and have a sip of wine.
One after the other there is a faint scratch on the door and in they come. The cats. We have this enormous house, plenty warm spots to curl up in, but no, want to be where I am. Aw isnt that nice.
Today I have mopped floors like a woman possessed. It has taken me two days now but every floor has been deep cleaned. So why does it rain today and now I have cat paw prints everywhere?????????????
But at least I know that for five minutes today evey floor was clean.

No comments: