Monday 15 November 2010

One of us is fit!

My daughter Polly. She plays football for Sleaford in Lincolnshire. Still remember when she was at primary school, last year of, and played rugby and being totally flattened in a tackle by an enormous chap. Both his father and me clutched each other waiting for her to stand up - she did.
Well lots of things happening here.
We have our two chaps in for another week, and booked in for next week also.
Christmas is back on the agenda!
It was such a gorgeous crisp and sunny day I decided to go to Tesco in Fraserburgh, this afternoon. I know, I know such days should be spent in the garden gathering leaves, no....Mike was doing that. I just always have enjoyed driving, my choice of music full blast, and the gorgeous Buchan countryside and so often here, the sight of the deep blue sea on the horizon. Heaven.
I bought loads of half price Christmas decorations, three Christmas presents for my grandson and a magazine and a bottle of wine - all for £20!!
House Front.
Friday our solicitor/estate agent (in Scotland estate agents are solicitors almost 100%) called round for a discussion. Apparently we have, as we know, had lots of interest in the house. But this has ceased. Well, I would have thought that was happening everywhere, its the time of year, and the state of the economy is not exactly encouraging is it? Anyway we were given quite a few options as to how to proceed which left us somewhat shell shocked. One of which was to divide the house into two properties. Now this is not that difficult as when the extensions were done many years ago each end was given its own electric supply, septic tank, central heating boiler etc. Reason for this suggestion ? Not many people want a seven bedroomed house, but do want a three bedroomed house.
Anyway, possibly all academic, over the weekend there were more 'hits' on the house details and it is nearly Christmas....................just need to find some artistic twigs to hang my decorations on, tree has to wait till December.

No comments: