Monday 29 November 2010

More of the same.

One of our two hens, the other is behind the wall. This photo taken this morning.

More snow in the night and during today.

Our two guests were turned back by the police on their way here as the roads are too dangerous. At least I am in front with my guest chores. Which might mean, well okay, should mean, I can do more work in other areas.

The cats are driving me mad. They keep going to a different exit door and hoping there will be no snow outside that one. When they see there is, its off to another one and yowl to be let out, one look and its on to another door. And so on.

I really should be getting on with Christmas stuff. We buy the tree the first Saturday in September. Saturday because we did used to work 5 days a week! We could actually go and get it any day of the week. Looking out of my bedroom patio door I can see them growing.

I guess the snow should make one feel Christmassy but afraid its not working. Not even the lovely robin perched on the spade handle, which Mike keeps intending to use to dig some snow out of the drive.

We havent seen the postie for four days now. Good job the one thing I sent for from Amazon I didnt pay extra for for next day delivery. Its only my present from Mike! I am sure it will come before Christmas. Though no-one seems to really know when the snow will disappear. We will be due our annual snowfall soon. Hope there is a break in between this lot and that lot so I can do some costly gift purchasing. As even if one uses the internet, if there is no post delivery, hmmmmmm?

2 comments:

C M Flower said...

I hope you meant December - not Septemeber, or else that will be a very dried out tree.

jill said...

I think this is a sign of Alzheimers. Sorry.