Saturday 23 October 2010

Bird watching..

This is a picture of a small amount of the masses of tree sparrows that come and feed on my patio, okay, near it. Trouble is they disappear at the movement of the camera, so not a good image. Must try harder.
But these two are totally unconcerned at sight of the camera. One is having a stretch and the one behind has already done that and tucked head under wing, which is what the one in the foreground will next do.
Quite a nice sunny day today, fractionally warmer. More ironing in the morning and then a trip to our garden centre in the afternoon. Plants for the hanging baskets. Presentation, presentation. Although it is Mike who does this these days.
I said to him as he brought me my small portion for tea, "Thanks - and sorry for being such a pain.," He said, "Well, you've given me thirty good years."
Should I go now?

No comments: