Tuesday 29 June 2010

High rise cat homes.

May have to build one of these in one of the rooms.....

Our three cats are to be tested for FIV in three weeks time. If any test positive and there are other cats in the area one is advised to keep them inside. If there are no other cats close by then you can carry on as normal. Where we are now there are no other cats around. But wherever we move to (if and when) I would have to check out the cat population. Can you imagine? I will make you an offer on your property but that is subject to survey - on the local cat population!

Our house viewers today were very non- committal. "I just want space, " said the bloke. Well theres plenty of that here. The woman only commented once, when seeing the cooker she asked, "Oh, do you cook for your guests?" Well, yes, it is a bed and BREAKFAST.

I sometimes wonder, is it me? Or is everyone else really strange.

No comments: