Friday 4 June 2010

Wish I was up there.

This was the sky yesterday evening after a very hot day. Today was quite overcast until now when the sun has broken through (about the same time as the picture above was taken.)

Terrible things happened in Cumbria. I sometimes think I am depressed, but even if I had a gun I don't think I could do what that chap did. One tries to limit one's down feelings to oneself and not spread it around. I think, if it was true, that the most worrying thing was that he went to the hospital and asked for help and they turned him away. Despite our increasing knowledge of mental problems there is still this ignorance/fear/disregard of a soul in torment.

Back to the mundane. Morning ironing, stripping beds, washing, drying, cleaning, supermarket in the afternoon. What fun.

Wednesday we went to view a house. Well, apart from the infra red sauna in one of the bedrooms and the black glossy fitted units to one wall in the dining room, housing beer coolers, wine cabinets, fridge freezer, and 'display shelves' lit up with blue lights it did tick quite a lot of boxes. In fact if they get rid of the sauna, the dining room display cabinets and we sell this house we will put in an offer. Dream on.

No comments: