Sunday 13 June 2010

Early Summer I believe.

This picture above was taken a few weeks ago. The one below, today.
Nice to see things grow! The rhodedendrons you can see in the first picture are the white ones, then the second of the three bushes has pink, and the third, nearest the house a deeper pink. One after the other, scrummy. My Rogersii the phallic effort, is almost at its peak. Rather boring flowers, but still some plant. I must try and take some of it to wherever we go to as I am so proud of it. Purchased from the dead and dying area at the Garden Centre and with warnings it wouldn't survive up here - well it did.
I was warned I wouldn't survive up here, I remember. But I am still surviving, though you may find me on the TLC stand at the garden centre.
I have recently been honoured to be invited to join Peterhead Photographers. Down to all the sky pictures I put on facebook! So watchout, anything that stands still for any length of time will be snapped by moi. Do you think anyone would like to see a picture of my steam press?

No comments: