Thursday 24 June 2010

My hero!

Puzzle cat. In the early hours of the morning he went into battle. Quite something for a cat that is leg length challenged (they are very short legs - think Ernie Wise and Eric Morecambe.) And with a little intervention from me - he came out on top!
His combatant is a feral stray that appeared some weeks back. We suspect that was the cause of the headless chicken, as it has had a go at a duck, which has a somewhat stronger neck and quite hefty in the wing department. Also had a few dust ups with Sith and now poor Puzzle.

I am to collect a trap from the Cat Protection League and once trapped transport it to a nearby vets. Not sure what happens then. They do do a blood test (hope they tell us the result - do not want a duck and two cats getting something dreadful.) Presumably they then neuter it and try and tame it. Well I aint having it back here.

Its exciting int it?

Wedding Anniversary, nay Pearl wedding anniversary even, now past. Doubt I will live long enough for the others of note/precious gems and metals. Being on a Monday it didnt feel that special anyway!

Hotel Inspector came yesterday. Think I managed to hang on to my three stars. I lost the plot half way through the discussion after he had inspected. It was my wallpaper seams. Now its my poor quality laminate, I hope my home bakes gave him indigestion.

No comments: