Tuesday 24 November 2009

Woody Woodpecker.

You have to really look closely! I have been trying for weeks to get a photograph. We have two visiting regularly now.

Not too happy at the moment. My cooker still isnt sorted out. The engineer declared it had corrosion and could not be repaired, the insurance company said they dont cover corrosion. We cannot see any corrosion. So we have a chap coming to examine it.
Meanwhile I had tried to order another cooker over the internet. And came up against "Craig - how can I help you - not," who shouldnt be employed by anyone, but is employed by Currys. Yet another company on my own little black list. Having been treated like a total moron by Craig, I cancelled the order, following which the money was taken from my account, and all I get are emails from the Customer Service Team (hysterical laughter) saying they will get right back to me. Ordinarily I would have been straight back on the phone but really cannot face speaking to Craig and his contemporaries.
We had another viewing of the house at the weekend. As they shot out of the door it was, "We didnt realise it was so big." Being advertised with its seven bedrooms and seven bathrooms you would think they might have had a clue....
So all in all not too happy.

No comments: