Thursday 19 November 2009

Now sit up straight - and listen

I just love this picture! My youngest daughter reading to my grandson.
Well here on the b&b front my blisters from the (new) steam press seem to be proving its as good (?) as the old one, or is it the poor operator? The press was delivered this morning. I hadnt the heart to berate the delivery man as the van was crammed with parcels he should have delivered yesterday - the English do not realise how big Aberdeenshire is.
Next it was on to the internet to source a replacement cooker. All I need just before Christmas, everything going on the blink, and not best pleased to be buying a cooker for a house that is up for sale. Knowing our luck the house we move in to will not have a cooker fitted...... But fear not, I still have a cooker that was only replaced to fit the range cooker, stored away in the lumber room, I knew there was a reason for not getting rid of it.
We have two chaps in for the week next week who will be paying for most of the cooker. Not sure who is going to pay for Christmas..............

No comments: