Saturday 28 November 2009

Tis me again


Seem to have lost a leg. We have our lovely Rod Stewart in tonight. Tribute band I think they are called. But this one looks like Rod and more importantly sounds like him. He has just given me his latest cd. I have lost count of how many time he has stayed with us. Very popular at our village football club.
Also a couple - German - but live in Edinburgh, booked in for two nights, otherwise I would have said we were full, and guess what - they insist they only booked for one night. I write as I hear and its as clear as anything in the diary, but what do you do? Just feel the blood pressure soaring. And she announced as she signs in she is gluten free. We can cope with that, no problem, but why not tell us before arrival? She could have had her bedroom cookies that she could eat. Fed up.

No comments: