Friday 13 November 2009

Brrrrr.

Its actually quite warm for the time of year! But it doesnt look it if you understand me.
Not long to Christmas now. For the first time in 60 years I am fairly well organised. Christmas Cake made and being fed weekly with booze. Tins of chocs stashed away and the Crackers. Presents for distant relatives parcelled and sent. Only the ones actually having Christmas here with us to stocking fill for. And halfway through writing the Christmas cards. There are some I always leave til the last minute, just in case I commit a faux pas and send one to someone who has died......
My steam press packed in giving me an enforced break from ironing! I have freecycled the press to someone who can repair it and am waiting for the new one to arrive. (Should have been yesterday.) So having nothing better to do I decided to re-paint the atrium/entrance hall. Mike asked what on earth I was doing, house up for sale etc.etc. I just said I would go mad if I didnt have something to do!!!! We then both realised I was probably already there.

No comments: