Thursday 6 May 2010

I wish I'd looked after me teeth...

(apologies to Pam Ayre)
Out for lunch today with my friend. Cheese and Ham toastie, on brown, with side salad, yummy. Half way through I realised there was more moving around in my mouth than what had come from the plate. Well, what do you do? Too big to swallow, the mind boggles as to what might happen at a later hour, I coughed discreetly into my napkin and shoved it in my pocket. Counting up thats a quarter of my gnashers gone in one fell swoop of a sandwich. Fortunately the ones the public dont get to see. Just hoping what's left will still do the job.

On the house selling front we are having the Home Report updated as we have rectified almost all of the points highlighted by the (bloody) surveyor. Our solicitor thinks this will bring hordes of buyers in.

On the b&b front the bookings are flooding in. If nothing else I might be able to afford a new set of teeth.

No comments: