Wednesday 28 April 2010

No excuses for this picture.

Yet more sky. So good for the soul. And the stress!
Funny old day today. We went to our friends this morning to help with computer problems, not sure they were sorted! But I had the chance to view the two baby ducklings, hatched from their duck eggs in their incubator, and their flowers and vegetables all growing well. And a good crack, or is it craik? (chat). Home for lunch and the friends then came here to fit our grill element on the cooker. Isnt that just wonderful that friends, real friends, help each other. (Memo - stop grilling fat sausages on grill which has flared up and caused fatal damage to grill element. )
Lucy and I drooled over great pile of fabrics I bought yesterday. Waved Lucy and Sandy off with thanks for their help.
Then suddenly I had had enough.
You get to the stage where everything just becomes too much - overload. So I gave my apologies for Rotary tonight - just could not dig up any lets go out and be sociable and smiley stuff, most unusual for me - and hole up for the evening. So here I am. I have just read all my blogs. What a wonderful place I live in. What super friends we have made here. So no, we wont be going to Findochty or Gardenstoun, because its round here and with these views, and the friends we have made is where I want to be.
Tomorrow along with other friends we are off out for lunch at Lochter, then a tour round Garioch distillery. Friends are what its all about - and skies. Look upwards and nearby. Not forgetting those friends who are distant in miles but not in their thoughts and allelulia for the internet!

No comments: