Tuesday 13 April 2010

Life goes on!

Mackerel sky this is called.

Good job in some ways that I am running a b&b - takes your mind of the fact you wish you weren't!
Had a mammoth ironing session this morning and cleaned and set up a few bedrooms. Zoomed round the sitting room, dining room, hall ways, corridors, followed by mopping the lot.
Then baked some cookies. Guest who was arriving "early evening" strolled in at 3p.m. just as they came out of the oven. So while muttering curses at him I forgot for a while that I really dont want to be here, if that makes sense.
Tomorrow is my day 'off'. After I have cleaned his room and set up another for more guests arriving. However I have my afternoon of 'shut down' while I have my hair colours done. Rotary in the evening. Well, thats the plan.

No comments: