Monday 26 April 2010

I could live here!

Isn't this amazing! A local Animal Rescue Centre, The Willows. Each cat has part of a shelf.

Well what a weekend. We had our booked in viewers on the Saturday and then on the Sunday had the couple who came two weeks ago. They did phone first. I brought them through to the sitting room and asked if they would like coffee. Yes please. So I am in the kitchen making it when I heard them tramping about upstairs. Without a by your leave, or anything. I was furious. I had to charge after them to stop them entering the guest room which had guests in it.
They were here for well over an hour. Going round and round the house and garden. And as for them dishing out any information as to where they were in the buying game was like drawing teeth.
To be honest I still haven't calmed down. Is this to become a regular Sunday afternoon jaunt? As Mike put it, "Lets go pretend we are living the dream."

I am trying very hard to put my usual humorous end to this blog post.
Lets just say I have the vacant shelf at the top in my sights.

No comments: