Thursday 17 December 2009

Here is me..


laughing at my own jokes - again. The Rotary Christmas Dinner last night. Morag, on my left, is the ace reporter on the Buchan Observer, locally known as the Buchanie. She despairs of my photographing skills (lack of). I occasionally send in to her pictures and news about the Rotary for publication. So far she has published just one with a picture. So last night I was getting photography lessons. Apparently I have to do more zooming. Tell me about it. Today I have zoomed round changing our bed and cleaning our bedroom and bathroom What a pleasure just doing one bedroom. Also my sewing machine foot arrived and it fitted so I have made a cot size duvet and two sheets. Just about to zoom off and prepare the evening meal, just the two of us. Again, no hardship. I could get used to this.

No comments: