Wednesday 28 July 2010

Hmmmm.

Well - yesterday we had our second viewing by the extended family. Following which they said they were putting in an offer of the full asking price with an exit/echange day of the 10th December.

Mike and I are in total shock. Will this really happen? Can there be anyone so cruel as to it not happening?

We wait......

Meanwhile I appear to have picked up some bug and am praying this does not go to me lungs. Definitely a cold, whoozy, shivery legs, sneezing etc.

Set off for my hair do and nearly there heard some strange noises from beneath the car. Crawled into ASDA car park and discovered exhaust on floor. Phoned Mike. He came out and took me to hair dressers. After much toing and froing and sounding like boy racer we got my car into garage, us home, and hopefully I will have car back tomorrow. My hair do got rained on so is now frizzy and curly, £20 down the drain. No Rotary tonight, sneezing, sniffling, and no car.

Really not sure whether things are good or not. But me being me they are GOOD. Right on.

No comments: