Sunday 14 March 2010

Zachary.

Growing up - as they do. Wonder when I ever will.

I still get upset at what people say and do. I listened to a man this week holding forth, at the dinner table, about his political beliefs and his boorish assumption that everyone else held the same view. I found it difficult to eat the meal and left as soon as I could. If it happens again I shall speak out, but doing this in a way so as not to upset anyone else is causing me some mental stress. I have always looked forward to my weekly meeting with friends, but this man has put a pall over that.
Later in the week my husband was at the sharp end of other peoples comments. When you do voluntary work some people seem to come for you like a bull terrier. I am not explaining this very well, as I do not want to identify or spell it out, suffice it to say that we were seriously discussing moving as far away from here as possible, we were both so fed up.

However, I have continued the painting of our bedroom and it really does look lovely. Just the ceiling to do now, a job I hate!

More vet visits. This time with Puzzle. Nasty bite so on antibiotics. We strongly suspect Sith had had enough of being stalked by Puzzle and put him in his place rather more severely than necessary.

Hoping this week is better than last.

No comments: