Tuesday 9 March 2010

Pheasant in the spinney!

It is Spring - at last - gorgeous sunny, still day.
Apart from Mike losing his glasses in amongst the shrubs bits he was hacking back, the day has gone well. We did find them eventually.
I shot off to diy shop first thing and bought large tin of paint labelled Malt Chocolate, slightly worrying as I began to paint as it appeared to be pink... Fortunately has dried to a lovely colour, fitting in nicely with the curtains. (Dark Brown and gold. ) This is our bedroom, my bed-sit, which has been sorely neglected. Managed the longest wall and half of the next longest wall, terminated where it will be under a curtain so any joining in bits wont be seen, before I became totally tired out. I dont seem to be able to do as much as I used to...But I do enjoy being up a a ladder and transforming a room with just a coat of paint. Only down side is I hate ceiling painting and as this colour transformation continues I can see it has to be painted also. Actually looking forward to tomorrow and more transforming.


No comments: