Saturday 6 March 2010

Smile!

Fairly busy week. Guests in one night, but a twin, so worth having the heating on!
Weather improving, not actually had the heating on in the day.
Clothes hunting not successful.
Had my hair done and despite a trim, its still halfway down my back. Still not sure whether at my age that should be so.
Did my 'job' talk at Rotary and had them rolling in the aisles.
Last night was more Rotary as we hosted the Primary Schools Quiz. I thought the questions were hard! We held it at the Indoor Bowling Club. An amazing place. Imagine a bowling green inside! And packed out with people using it. The quiz was in a large room off the bar and lounge.
I had to have a few puffs of my emergency inhaler as we had to move all the tables and chairs.
I disappeared at the end, I just could not face putting them all back and by then there were plenty more helpers. Nicola and I some how landed up with all the physical jobs, collecting and handing out the answer papers, then setting out the buffet, then clearing it all. I had not had anything to eat since lunch time and we had to be thare at 5p.m. Also threatened not to eat any of said buffet as it was for the kids. Fortunately they didnt seem to like the egg sandwiches so I had a couple of them when the kids had finished and burped all the way home.

No comments: