Sunday 21 February 2010

Wheeeeee. I love Lucy.

Just after Christmas our cappuccino maker packed in, it actually disintegrated, but it has had a lot of use. Off to Argos . The one I bought we set up and did the usual cleaning where you have to put it through the process with just water. We then found that we had not a cup that would fit underneath! I tried to take it back but as we had used it a refund was refused. So much for being honest and unconditional guarantees. So I sent off for one from Amazon. The Argos one went off to the daughters in Edinburgh. The new one lasted a week before the milk hot plate ceased to function, so off it went and I got a refund. So then I sent for one from the manufacturers, this also lasted less than a week and the milk frother ceased to function. This has now gone back and I wait for the refund.
Mike was telling our friend Lucy about all this and she said, "You should have asked me, I've got one in the cupboard."

No comments: