Saturday 20 February 2010

February ups and downs.


You may have to click on the first picture. This is our 'lonesome pine' - mid afternoon in bright sunshine still to be seen were natures tree decorations, icicles hanging down. Beautiful.
Second picture is one of the ducks on a mountaineering expedition, this is ivy covering quite a high wall. May well have to check for eggs up there!
Almost snowed in today, more snow last night, and struggling to get above freezing today despite the sun.
Not a good day for me, thought I was really losing the plot. Was going to varnish floor boards, then discovered the varnish I had bought was not for floors. Then I made some soda bread, just as I put it in the oven I realised I had used baking powder and not bicarbonate of soda. However, it came out looking good and tasted amazing. So what the hell. The wine is alright.

No comments: