Saturday 6 February 2010

A new viewpoint?

Could this be mine? We have been viewing houses this week, having had all the viewings of ours last week we thought we should see whats around should we have an offer on Greenbrae.
So we still await a firm offer. However this one see above is the top favourite for me.
Downsizing in a BIG way!
We viewed a modernish bungalow, beautiful it was but therefore boring, no challenges, nothing to do.
Others had too many neighbours. I would rather look at a field than another house.
But this one just got me going!
All in the lap of the gods or anyone who will make an offer.
Snow is going fast, still piles of it in places. Rain, mist and very dark all day. Forecast is for plummeting temperatures and more snow.....Snowdrops all over the place. Should I find out if the 'new house' has them? They do tend to be everywhere around here, growing wild. I may dig some up and pot them just in case, as my friend advised.

No comments: