Monday 1 February 2010

Hmmmmm.

Sith being a pioneer. North Pole just over the wall.
Even more snow today. First time ever since living here I had problems coming up the drive after driving very slowly, second gear all the way, into the village for the paper. On my return I had to have four goes to finally get home.
I have booked us a couple of viewings. Most of the houses we are looking at have been on the market for ages so dont need a Home Report. This is a bit annoying as we had to fork out vast sums for one which then went on to - on first reading - condemn the house! Presumably to be on the safe side I am going to have to fork out yet again to have a survey done on the one or maybe two or three we have short listed, not fair. Ho hum.
Before the snow returned we were beginning to be awash with snowdrops. Hope we still get to see them.
We are also now getting bookings for July and August from our ancestor seeking hunters from the Antipodes. Do I take them? Well, yes, we might still be here.....and if not our purchasers may want to do b&b. If they dont and we have gone we will of course inform asap and fix the guests up elsewhere, but its a problem I could do without.

No comments: