Friday 17 September 2010

Food glorious food.


Wednesday our Rotary met at one of our member's Indian Restaurant. In Fraserburgh. Best curry I think I have ever had. It was one of those efforts where you had as much as you wanted. The first round I thought that was it til someone told me that was just the starter.... I did manage the main although the Naan bread was as big as me, so I just had a wee bit. It was odd tho, it was sweet with fruit in and almonds.
Tonight it is the Buchan Larder's Dinner at the Waterside Inn. With the Hairy Bikers no less. Also Jimmy Buchan of Trawlermen fame. So I have been and had me hair done again. My outfit is harem black pants and a top which has butterflies on and black ankle boots. I took advice from a very trendy young lady in New Look. Didnt know they did personal shoppers. But now eyeing up the whole ensemble she was right, apart from the big black belt she wanted me to buy and wear "On your hips". Well I havent seen them in a while so passed on that one.
I will tell you all about the evening at some stage. The Waterside is one of the places we recommend to our guests. Never had a bad meal there yet.
I have been ready for an hour, Its exciting int it.

No comments: