Monday 10 March 2008

Longside Village.

We have a post office in the village shop which sells almost everything. A proper butcher across the road to the post office. An 18 hole golf course. Two churches. Well, three, if you count the ruined one. Library van or a proper one in the next village, Mintlaw, where also is the doctor and health centre. Prescriptions are delivered to the post office, or to your door, if you cant make it to Mintlaw. We have a primary school. Two cemeteries.
When we were moving up here people would ask where we would do our shopping! Try Morrisons, Asda, Tesco, all within half an hour. Aberdeen City is only 45 minutes away. I see the sea on my way to the supermarket. I have the dawn chorus of birds not car alarms. And I do not have trick or treaters or carol singers ever, let alone on the 1st November!
Oh and I also took four bookings this morning.

No comments: