Thursday 21 February 2008

Greenbrae greenhouse.


Still empty. Watch this space really has a meaning!
All our three guest bedrooms have occupants. Not bad for February. But 6.30a.m. breakfasts are a killer! Fortunately I am not the breakfast chef, thanks to my husband, but only the waitress. For those of you who remember Acorn Antiques I am the Mrs Overall of this establishment, though I dispensed with using a tray after depositing someones breakfast on the floor. I now stagger in carrying plates and have become adept at opening and closing the dining room door with my foot.
Now its on to making beds, cleaning the rooms, and setting up the room trays with refreshments, cleaning the dining room, sitting room, library, hallways, corridors, catching up with paperwork, loading the washing machine, and re-pasting the smile so it lasts till bed-time. It should last as I do not have to prepare an evening meal for guests, not tonight anyway.
I hope everyone realises why the greenhouse is still empty!

No comments: