Saturday 16 February 2008

Buchanhaven


Near Peterhead.
Busy work day today preparing two rooms for guests.
As well as the normal cleaning and setting up I had curtains to iron. I think this is the first pair of curtains I have ever bought, always having made curtains myself. But during a visit to Dunelm, in Aberdeen, to purchase material to re-cover the new/old chair I bought from a friend, I saw these curtains and realised I could not make them as cheaply. They have silk in them and I bought a pair each for two of the guest rooms. Pictures later when the rooms arent occupied!
We have two couples in tonight. One couple having an 'escape', could be called a sanity break?! They only live half an hour away from us. This is their second visit. The other couple - one half of is Rod Stewart - and he is performing at the local football club. (No, of course it isnt the real one.)

No comments: