Saturday 3 October 2009

Pretty (?) patio





All I can say is wow. There was a patio there before, but it hadnt been laid properly, (nothing to do with me!) And there were no wee steps. I cant wait for the gale to stop and get out there and finish the prettying.
I may have to do some duck prevention as any plants or pots they dig up. Unless I can get very tall pots. Nice bit of gravel round the edges, my table and chairs, and I can just see me drifting out there in my dressing gown of a morning, or better still, in the evening, then I can have a wine down.
It does seem odd having someone in to do the work. Bit hard is the paying for it part! But it does get done! Upstairs in the two bedrooms, and the bathroom, all is calm, neutral and tasteful. Gone is the black wallpaper and ceiling in the bathroom, the 'barbed wire' loo seat, now the bathroom walls are a pale pink, the bedrooms 'soft linen'.
I am so impressed I have got the chap to quote for papering guest room one and our bedroom. Must remember we are supposed to be moving......

No comments: