Sunday 25 October 2009

Phew!


The last room to be 'dressed'. Our viewing yesterday took over two hours. Hopefully a good sign. Lots of intelligent questions. But guess which idiot didnt ask any intelligent questions? Yes - me. Like, "Have you a house to sell?" "Are you in a position to proceed?" etc. Doh. I was being asked about selling the furniture to them and what sort of offer would I accept, (one I cant refuse I replied.) All sounds promising, but remais to be seen or heard.
I am having a day 'off' today. House cleaned to an inch of its life. What I still have to do is wash and iron all the bedding for all three guest rooms as in the rush to get it all 'dressed' I just threw over the throws (!) and stuffed everything into wardrobes that shouldnt be seen. Now pondering as to where everything that shouldnt be seen is.

No comments: