Sunday 27 July 2008

Crichie Folk Festival

Last night Mike and I had a night out!
It is the annual folk festival at Stuartfield (Doric name Chrichie). Our guests were also going to the festival, one being a performer at the evening concert. We had a meal in the Crichie Inn and then into the village hall. Bring your own bottle. Or in my case 6 cans of Tennants. If I have a bottle of wine I forget what happened. The place was packed. The head liner was Paul Anderson, fiddler, pictured. I have seen and heard Paul before and he is fantastic. (Apart from bringing out many a sigh and a phwoar he is a brilliant fiddler). Brilliant evening, all ages, all happy.
Mike went for a second helping this afternoon while I surfed the web for more pictures of Paul. Well he wasn't there this afternoon.............

No comments: