Friday 27 June 2008

I escaped!


This is moi after a day out, note the 'bling ring'.

And new hair do and new clothes.

No-one booked in tonight so I ran away. Well overdue my 6 monthly trip to Aberdeen, charge round Primark, saying "Sorry, sorry, sorry, " to the third world as I got loads of clothes for £29.60p.

Had my hair cut in the indoor market.

"No appointment necessary".

First time I had a tea towel round my shoulders to be shampooed - and sat next to a nearly dead woman wearing those metal hair rollers, which I havent seen for forty years, in painful rows. She was carried to the sink and elevated at the feet so they could 'rinse her off'. I was so horrified and waiting for her to breathe again I didnt see what was happening to my hair, but I know where to go when I draw my pension as you get a discount....and even this time it was cheaper than in Peterhead. I had lunch in MacDonalds - another no, no and lots of sorries to the daughters who think this is the pits, but I just love the gherkins, and they wont like anything I bought which are lots of stripy tops and the most amazing raincoat! Havent had a shiny raincoat since the 60s and that was black, with a black beret, but we will draw a veil over that one.



No comments: